H&R BLOCK BINGO
STAR Country | H&R Block BINGO Numbers for Wednesday., February 25th the PURPLE BINGO Card are:
THE PRIZE IS RESET AND IS NOW $100.00! FOR THIS WEEK.
NOTE: Four BONUS Numbers will be drawn each day this week, for a total of 12 numbers, and thus MORE chances to win!!
Bonus Numbers for today: G 55; I 24; B 5 & O 69
Pick up your Weekly BINGO card from the H&R Block Office in the Supercenter on the hill above Wal-mart, along with a copy of the rules, and while you are there, make an appointment to get your taxes done!
The numbers are read on STAR Country Radio every day after 8am; 1pm & 4pm.
H&R BLOCK OFFICIAL BINGO RULES
No purchase necessary to play! Must be 18 years or older to play. Employees of Mifflin County Communications, Inc. (WCHX & WKVA), WVNW, Inc. (STAR Country), & Nittany Media, Inc. and their families, and former employees of same, are not eligible for this contest/prize.
1. Must be 18 years or older to play. Void where prohibited by law.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Pick up your BINGO CARDS & Copy of the Game Rules at the H&R Block located at 46 Super Center Plaza on the hill next to Wal-mart.
THERE IS A DIFFERENT COLOR BINGO CARD FOR EACH WEEK.
3. Star Country will pick and announce 8 BINGO numbers every morning after the 8:00 am news broadcast, Monday-Friday and repeat the BINGO numbers at 1:00 and 4:00 p.m. every day. The contest will run for four weeks beginning February 2, 2015 and ending February 28, 2015.
4. To Win you must complete a large letter “H” using all the numbers under the “B” and “O” and across using the row with the “free space”.
5. The first person to call in to the STAR Country with a complete letter “H” wins $100.
6. In the event that no one wins during one week, the money will roll over to the next week making the jackpot $200 instead of $100.
7. Contestants must listen to STAR Country radio for the BINGO numbers. The H&R Block office will not give the numbers out.
NOTE: You MUST hear the BINGO numbers on the Air when they are announced; you cannot Call into the STAR Office and ask for the Numbers after the fact; they will not be given out; only read on-air three times per day. You can also read them here, or on the STAR Country Facebook Page.
8. Contest winner will bring winning BINGO card to STAR Country office for validation (Bring a Picture ID!) and be presented with a certificate that the winner will redeem at the H&R Block office to receive their $100 prize.
***Contest runs on a weekly basis – there is a different color BINGO card for each week.
Week one = ORANGE BINGO CARD
Week two=BLUE BINGO CARD
Week three=GREEN BINGO CARD
Week four=PURPLE BINGO CARD
Make it a NASH Nite!
Listen to Nash Nights Live with Shawn Parr weeknights from 7pm til midnight on Star Country 96.7FM!
The Stars of Country Come Out After Midnite!
Listen to Cody Alan on After MidNite every morning from 12am til 6am!
Get On The Inside Trak"
Catch Country's Inside Trak every weekday at 8:40am and 4:20pm. Country’s Inside Trak includes highlights from Lon Helton's conversationswith the stars on Country Countdown USA. Each day, Country’s Inside Trak brings you the “inside track” on country music from one of country music's biggest stars. Lon could preview a new CD, promote a tour that begins that week or share a funny story.
Wake Up With The Stars!
Star Country 96.7FM gives you a unique morning team to greet you every workday! Tony & Kris in the Morning have been in the radio business since they were teens. Tony is a married father of 3 teenagers, the more grown up and grounded of the two, while Kris is a divorced single guy looking for love and more likely to say something “out there”. Their strategy is “real guys, real fun” & they take great pride in their ability to connect emotionally with you in a real way. There's a great mix of topicality and fun, humorous perspectives. Enjoy getting up-close with special guests, which have included artists such as Martina McBride, Chris Young, Allan Jackson, Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker, Eric Church, and Lee Ann Womack among many others.
Get ready to wake up with the STARS on TONY & KRIS IN THE MORNING weekday mornings on STAR COUNTRY 96.7FM!
The Final Lap with Kerry Murphey
Get your racin' fix weekday mornings beginning at 7:30am and weekday evenings at 5:30pm with The Final Lap with Kerry Murphey. Get the inside scoop on what's happening on the track, in the garage and off the track with your favorite drivers.
You know what makes me sick? You know what makes me so angry I just wanna go to the circus...an' get the elephant to sit on the clown car....That'd be a tiny little metal clown pancake....You Can Listen to Earl Pitts Daily Commentary at 7:45a & 3:45p Weekedays on Star Country 96.7 FM.... and If you Can't get enough of Earl Check out his Website Earl Pitts
Do you have a special event that you want to tell everyone about? E-mail us the details & we will announce your event on the air and on our web page!>